Dennis & Margaret at the Hale Koa Waikiki Ballroom

"A perfect day is one when I can wake up next to you in the morning, say I love you during the day, then kiss you goodnight" Not word for word but those were Dennis's vows. Margarets was just as beautiful as you can see the amount of love she has for Dennis as she was crying during her vows. As a wedding vendor I've witnessed many ceremonies and have been touched by just a few, this was one of those times. Anyway this video is not of the ceremony but a part of the reception that followed!

2 comments:

  1. I used their service, in my cousin wedding! The coordinator very humble and giving the best wedding service in Hawaii.

    Hawaii Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for a professional, friendly and invested DJ to complement your

    Special Day, then look no further.Let me take care of your Wedding music and evening disco from start to finish. I can cater for any style or theme of wedding or event, because at the heart of my service is a belief that a totally unique and personalised entertainment package will make your Special Day the one that stands out - never to be forgotten!


    href="http://www.ellioteventsdj.com">Wedding DJ

    ReplyDelete